Nightmares of my dreams   




Nightmares of my dreams haunt me

On this azure moonlight summer nights

My concentration pulled forth by forces of the raging full moon

Into the deep night

Karma it wasn’t because I took a bigger step “than I could” each time I took a step forward

So each each day I pray and hold hope inside the meek soul

That when my sole touches down landing,

The pad to be soft  to the supersonic speed of my feet

As I have been flying so long in this dream

In this cosmos yet to be discovered

Or seen with the naked blind eye

But visible  to the sharp  blind one

and when I feel my heartbeats rise,

Selflessness crippling  every bone and joint

Not  many feel it

My soul ashes to the raging winds

smoke in these cool summer evenings

high I rise or deeply get lost within

unlocking this unlock able  puzzle

constructing and putting pieces together

like a mad artiste or an alien architect

a producer, creating art

for the artiste I was few saw the

patched pieces sewn together

the coat of many colours

mama gave to me


the size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them

#Ellen Johnson Sirleaf #nobelprizewinner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS