Better days


Better days like a bride they make me smile with disbelief for ever
With ceremonious joy my heart over the brink it overflows
And with caring warmth they cover my tender light  skin.
I just cant tell how with vehement hope my dreary drained heart is caressed and illuminated
With eye-blind diligence my fears are shred to the tumble of the looming and rising babellious worries
Like a believer I polish my faith with meek humility and pregnant patience for yet-to-be witnessed greatness with love to blossom like cherries in winter over unmarked boundaries
With hue and charm I sleep like a man hoping to wake up a father
To wash my face with cold water and see the blessings of prosperous and glorious moments embedded in a charming tomorrow like trait in dna  


                                                         #betterdays

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS