Hall of fame

Dear hall of fame do you hear me calling?
I know my name you heard not
Neither do you know how to spell
Nor pronounce
Like of a chemical on a mine in the Arabians
Try Khairayvganstanium
That’s just how rare I am
I know you know me, just playing dumb
I’ve been thinking too much
About YOU, and YOU only
Do you ever think of me?
Am about to get to your walls
Even if this paint rips off
I shall still be there
Not maybe for everyone to see
Distinct minds ripple my joy
And give me the wonder world of the oasis in the ocean
Maybe in the few hidden books
I shall survive
If I didn’t step not on the red but white carpet
Because Beat boxing, I am no master
And the prettiest voice may only be my dream
But what else than this own mind?
That makes me a psycho
If I was born mad
Take me to church
And pray for my soul
Because this is not greatness that I feel
The hall of fame might be too small. 
If I never touched the Nobel prize nor was I a nominee
know my eyes and heart were at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS