Blue cheese

Hey blue cheese
You tickle my taste buds
And make me think of you
Every lunch, breakfast and dinner
Before I take every stroke of breath
And my squashy lips taste you,
You are lip licking good and mouth watering bad
If I had a way to cuff you, I would throw you into this abyss
To get lost in it and feel the Bermudas triangle effect you create on my thought
Like a moth to the fan I am blinded
My emotions like earth oven bread they are baked,
Ripe like the raspberries and thick with juice, a juice maker would say
Let my tongue feel the anticipation of the salivary glands from the delicacies before my wolf hungry eyes
You are  finesse like aged Italian Gorgonzola, Roquefort papillon



















The way you melt with sexiness under the hot sun
Like a slice of cheese on a cheese burger
You must have been prepared by a professional old chef
Endowed with age old hands on experience
Your room, a seven star kitchen
The hot fresh aroma on a cold chilly morning,
Not shrimp, not lobster not fried crab
garlic, coriander, asparagus with melted cheesy sauce
I breathe in with effort as I close my eyes
If obesity is a disease I am ready to wash you down with some aged Chateau climens
Because my emotions are already in a comatose

A pill to the brain; blue cheese

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS