Haunted Souls
                                                    
I hear voices in my head
Faint and loud
Soft and heavy too.
Strange voices I have heard yet not,
I see dreams and visions,
A world out of this world.
Shapes and patterns I have never,
I travel lands am yet to, or even don’t know f they exist.
My heart skips to unfamiliar rhythms,
With joy it leaps to enchanting vibrations emanating from nowhere.
 my soul hears strange wild howls,
My follicles to the faint scary images they rise.
  my emotions to fear they freeze,
and Like a hollow carcass I remain
as I loose myself and disappear like ashes in a storm.
I’m speaking to demons I don’t know their names
“do this do that” they say
I’m not myself am a haunted soul I feel the changes
am a stranger to my own head.
But am speaking to good demons I know.

                                                                               
                                                                                                      … haunted souls…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS