My world and our world




My life as a loner and a stoner,
Puffing away my last seconds on earth
To wisdom and the realities
Of an entangled world
Rooted and embedded in lies,
 Heavily pregnant with dark misconceptions
Atmosphere covered in greed, ignorance and egocentrism
Sandwiched between narrow mindedness and bigotry,
The planet I trot on, a stinking burst sewer with the fallen glory of paradise
A tainted angel awaiting judgement day
As a king captured in battle
The horses will raise their forefeet in protest to the fire
Royals  will hide behind strong heavily guarded walls
But the doors will be weaker for the troubles
Which will rage like the lake of burning sulphur
Gold will have no value neither will diamond nor steel be strong
And humanity will make humanity a laughing stork
But my soul shall be free, full of light and energy roaming the universe
From this stone here on the hill in the disappearing golden horizons this I envisage

It is well my soul, it is well, it is well with you my soul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS