Molly jolly

Goose And rum by the evening fire
Let it wash the melancholy down
Let the tales tell the tales of yesterday
And the evening country winds winnow the worries away
That I may be engulfed in sweet hopes of the future
With infinite leeways of thought floating in the stars
My heart with love let it laugh at time and manipulate life
My soul among great souls let it intertwine and be nourished
 grace and wisdom my heart is never full not even tommorow
let the crows announce night on their nests, the begining of a new cycle
and in the fading horizons let my immortal dreams and visions dance
the secret whispers of the trees my ears delight, let my mountains echo the owls and wolves
for what is more than bullying or humbling your fears and not believing in death?
My name is jolly molly



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS