The message of hope


I wanna taste the colors of the rainbow,
For I have seen the ugliness of darkness.
Under the sun I have burnt,
But felt good to be kissed by the evening winds.
In the raging rains I have soaked and felt how it is like.

I lost my heart and mind ,
 Now I have no home,
I even envy the street child because he has a home, the streets.
Now am a wonderer, am a searcher,
Searching for the unsearchable, hunting for the un-hunted.
Am homeless in my own home,
I wanna look down at the skies and smile.

I have troubled, I have crumbled,
Down I have gone, many times,
But I have risen, more than many times.
I have trusted my wings to carry me again and again,
Because there is power, higher in the air, than deep  in the ground, six feet.
Because there is more hope in sunset than sun rise.

I bank on my hope I will carry the world on my shoulders,
That I will kiss tomorrow and the days after.
To fill my stomach and quench my thirst,
And the winds to turn my sails,
To win all my battles, conquer hearts, to rule kingdoms and generations.
I carry the message of hope.


                                                                            The message of hope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS