ANIMAL INSTINCTS.


My eyes are fiery like that of a sub saharan lion.
My moves are calculated like a cheetah on the hunt
I watch my steps like a big cat , indeed am one.
My ears are ready like a mouse to pick up any life saving tip in case 'Mr parliament' is here to frustrate my survival, poor mortal man.
My next moves are calculated like those of a fish eating eagle up in the sky
Am frustrated like mother ostrich when her nest is on fire
Am raging, raging like an angry elephant unsettled like an upset rhino this is how it feels to be wild.
Still they have to love me even if I look like a warthog.
I will hiss if they dont like because we humans hiss more than reptiles these days.
I will sting I have the venom when my territory is invaded on the white sands.
Things won't slither away like a green mamba in thick bushes,
My owl eyes are here to watch them day and night,
My vulture claws spread out ready nothing is passing by,
My jaws are ready to crush every bone to powder and these canines are ready to rip any tendon from the bones. This tongue is dripping saliva at the thought of the bone marrow.
As long as my jackal nose can still smell prey my crocodile stomach is always ready for the feast.
My giraffe kicks are strong enough to protect me from the enemy.
Life is a jungle not a zoo I trust my animal instincts the wilderness is my motivation. Am wild, a lone wolf, I howl from the cold snowy woods. Am strong and vicious like a bear am not your teddy bear.
Savage is the only language we learn in the wild, at least we dont pretend to have love and humanity like humans.
I am a bird of air all I know is freedom, everywhere is home. I nest anywhere and sleep everywhere.
Let me make noise like a parrot with my hornbill beak silence is poison in such regimes.
Let me spread my Marabou stork wings and fly away because I desire freedom a home with no direction and height with no limits
My antelope legs are ready to spring to this anxiety and you can hear this as I chatter like a busy weaverbird on the bamboo by the riverside weaving her new palace.
A new day is coming I will coo in the wee morning hours to announce the arrival of a new dawn. Another day in the jungle another day in the struggle.... life.....
.............
.............
............
Are you the PREY are you the PREDATOR?
#ammatuerpoetry
#wordplay#
#healthythoughtsthinkingislife
#seeyourlight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS