Who are you to judge me color blind?
Tell me why do you judge my heart,
You Paint me a color I ain’t as I watch, poor defenseless me.
My skin is just like yours
Let its color and texture not blind you.
Every thought you scrutinize ,
 my mind creaky you see it but not the beauty of the rainbow on it.
Your shortsighted eyes beyond my vision they see
Ooh visionless man I am mesmerized.
Your heart is dark, will you see my beautiful multicolored one colorblind?
My choices you rumble about and even despise
You draw my shadow even when the sun is under
On rough surfaces you sketch my image
My paintings you scorn the tone
My coloring book you take which picture do you want to paint me colorblind?
You want to buy me roses but which color will you pick? I still wonder

Colorblind now tell me how you see all this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS