The plumbers Pipe dreams  











 I, my bottle of oak-matured  Irish whisky and the old mahogany pipe

A party not joined by my thoughts

nae my owl eyes

I can feel the elegance emanating from the reefer hazily rising

To the calm peaceful warm airs.

In the back of the retina the null void spaces

I can see the wisdom of the aged pipe

For wisdom and experience are

                                                   of blood
   
Glitzy tomorrow on a dark today

Sunshine after the storm

Love and the world not into the head

Bed of thorns

Soggy floors and surfaces


Stand or seat?

 
I hibernate in queer spaces

And rest in strange places like a bird of night

Reminiscing In the clean sanitised UNDEFILED airs

Where no breathing creature’s ever been

Constructing these castles

Painting the sketches of conscious dream like a desperate artiste

With mad hope of selling his soul on leather to the blind eye








These are my pipe dreams no soul ever had


 None ever saw

Psycho kinesis ,

Sometimes, most times, My workspace is dirty and foul


Am a plumber I fix sewer pipes and leaks
                                                                                                                                                                             



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS