WHITE CHRISTMAS How I wish I was old enough (not as Poe though) and bucks flowing through my pocket on a vacation with my hot dame out slowly melting fats on the white sands of some paradise else-where. What a silly dream though? For a moment I stop to wonder why human daydreams and fantasies are spooky than their nightmares. If I had a David Hurley I wouldn’t want anyone on it on such a day but few packets, some sausages, ham and some rum too for the love of the wild country road and its charming roaring winds. I wouldn’t mind to listen to the voice messages the day after in my cold mountain log cabin as sparrows and squeals of the day before fill the pregnant ether. Usually I‘m not a wet blanket so if I woke up at ten with drops of ethane and wormwood still suspended in my uppercase inhaling what the a stranger in my bed is exhaling,clearly,the carols would remind me which day it was before finally being blinded by red. Two almost three decades that have melted into sweet...
Mr okay I just dropped my last coin I don’t know where but its okay. I didn’t cry last night Am a man that’s me, okay? I can’t cross this bridge, Am I okay? Unanswered questions roaming my head Is that okay? I have nothing And perhaps know nothing Should I feel okay? You called me a distasteful name? Am fine I'll be okay If you didn’t Honor your promise Don’t worry I'll be okay If death took you away Should I never be forever okay? Everything is a passing wind Not meant to make me okay A second is too long not to be okay Am Mr okay
THE HUMMINGBIRD’S SONG Early in the wee morning I sing, I sing with joy, Joy from deep within the heart, A heartfelt love for the new day. I sing the hummingbirds song , I sing like an Indian goddess. In the midmorning I sing, I sing as I peck on aphids, Aphids that fill my stomach and give me renewed strength, Strength that replenishes my soul. I sing the hummingbirds song I sing like an Indian goddess. In the midday sun I sing, I sing as I dip my beak deep down the beautiful flowers for nectar, Nectar that reminds me the sweetness and essence of life, Life that every creature desires. I sin...
Comments