Summer flowers



Summer flowers, I wanted to jot a poem about you

The way you bloom like poppy in the summer heat  

An addict would call you Osama

        Boom!....





                                    To A revolutionist obama

                                  Yes we can!








You fell on ma path the last rains to the tropical heat

And colored  ma pathway

I pick your scent like satelite radar in the gentle breeze

For am just but a wolf on the hunt

Miss lavender…

Those jacaranda purple lips

How you caught my attention






On a young virgin night

Down the old post road

Under the shaky creaky dim streetlight


Near the thick  healthy hedge

Your creamy  smooth voice and deep smile

Vexed my conscience  in a quack 

Lusitania became my name and Woodrow the embattled flesh sojourned  

I couldn’t contemplate  for a thorn that could  tear through the calf tender  heart

In  the mid day heat

under this leafless trees shadows I rest


Anticipating you like the old postman

This winter's gonna know your name

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS