SHOOTING STAR

If I miss a shooting star, I would be deeply gazing into your eyes
For your thought escapes me not
And takes me to abstract spaces
I’ll defy age to search for you, I saw you in my head and in reality I have to find you
And catch you over the edge of the cliff before you fall into this ocean of despair
That I used to swim in before I saw you and you saw me
You are my universe and I am your planet, your everything
You are my star,
 Your orbiter I am,
 My circadian cycle you control
I will forever get lost without you, searching for you where I don’t know
Walking under the streetlight floating in your space
For I hope to wake up to you from my deepest dream
In the dead of coldest nights because you burn like fire and glitter like mercury
You fill my nostrils with the sweet wild berry scent on a winter morning
Not forgetting the evening lilac fumes, the jihad that jilts my fantasies

If I had anything to say to your ear, the whispers of the heart would be too loud than those of the trees
If I miscalculated, you jumbled my head and if I tripped and stumbled you blinded my vision
Maybe if I spoke the language of my tongue your mind won’t comprehend
So my zealous fingers will toughly bond with your tender skin
And make your heart skip to this peculiar rhythm my heart’s on too
As my emotions flood the adrenaline in your veins
Ooh voluptuous being


I’m a fallen god, dear angel
My heart is a religion with no believer
Come let me make you a follower, zodiac queen
Let’s call this miracle love, voo doo maybe
If we only believe in this opulent magic
As we look at the constellations
And count the stars to see the blessings we have

AMEN. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS