Out of the body out of the mind experience
One of the processes that I feel I can’t control. Without knowing I get out of my body and mind into a no time and gravity free void. How this happens is a mystery. I can see my body from afar, I see my thoughts. The experience makes me linger with unbelievable tears of joy. But this is no usual event with a known algorithmic* pattern. Looks like something coming from unconscious mind not through the conscious mind to the the unconscious mind at the present moment without knowledge of the conscious mind. However it feels fantastic to watch how being human is like. It is like the spirit touring your body in a timeless world.. The number of times and how frequent it occurs cannot even be measured by science. Itself is a wonder of science. One it does not occur during conscious activity of brain and two your mind is taken so you levitate in the timeless gravity vacuum watching your spirit leave your body and that’s when you feel how it feels to be human. the question is does everyone experience it? The answer is yes. How do I know? Chances are your whole life you may not experience it because you don’t know it. The mind must be trained with persistence and patience on watching itself. However it’s more of a process that bumps into you without your awareness and runs your whole system. Otherwise its good, it’s a good feeling. The more you become conscious of you leaving your body, the more you notice how frequently you do and the more you yearn to stay in this timeless gravity free void.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS