MY QUESTIONS TO YOU BLACK MARIA

Why do you grapple my freedom repress my voicebox?
Is JUSTICE in your dictionary?
You  languish in evil and get maximum undefined pleasure like a first timer with your heinous ambition when my kin desist from black powder
And as the perpetrators soak in heroic praise
Tell me, do you have a brother? A sister, a cousin perhaps?
Black Maria I speak to you
The power in my hands you cuff,
My tears they water your flowers
Why  do you deny my existence? And startle it?
Why do you riff-raff my opinion?
Do not be imbued by partisanship and blackmailed Black Maria
Do you  love me a drudge? A serf?
Is yourself free? From instruction and manipulation?
Do not drink my tears, they are toxic Black Maria
Are you a cannibal? Why do you love my soul bleeding?
Why are you married to lies?
Why do you still want me a blackleg?
You are the snake in my bed, the roach in my soup
Do you even mind my health?
My head wails with endless questions
Will you answer these in my critical condition Black Maria?




                                                                                              9/8/17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS