Wild Goose 

Sometimes I have to lie, but I do it for you
You don’t lie, but I know you do it for I 
The rains hit us, neither did the wind forget to maul us, but hands we clasped...firmly than a mortise lock
Neither did the hell hot sun evaporate the highly volatile images perceptibly floating in us
Our souls burn brightly in each others eyes
The long timeless stares remind me of doctrinal miracles and the unseen forces of physics and chemistry
So we found ourselves unconscious converts
Of this invisible imaginary religion with no god
abracadabra or science and pragmatic theory 
To assert its origin
For no particular thing pulled us together
If not this complicated entombed emotion that sits on and o'er Philosophy
intoxicatingly caressing psychology goofily
That’s the kind of love our dreary and weary souls wild-goose chased

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS