CHANGE YOURSELF AND THE WORLD WILL CHANGE.

       I wanted to change the world at 9 but maybe I hadn’t known what it was yet . Yes, time flies where it got wings from no bird is lucky to have known as arithmetic confirmed I was 19 when I wanted to write this. Still all those years after teenage euphoria I didn't, but now I am lucky am doing it. I hadn’t known that this was the age the whole world was looking at you. Yes it was. I thought I sat on the world but ..heck ..who even has ever done that? The world sat on me. This floating soggy ball in space was on my head with its big hinds. The age of freedom had ‘dawned’. Illusions and beliefs all had got me into this cells. Practically living other peoples lives.

        Who am I? Self identity searches crippled in and reality too sent its chilly whispers down the spne. Like a drunkard sobering up from a heavy stupor by the dirty roadside from the burning sun, I started to pick up myself. To unlearn the learnt and to remove this tattoo of beliefs engraved on my dark African skin. A rare kind of skin, a "cursed skin"  some religion, and races think so. How this is true equals their thermometer of stupidity. I am not a judge any way. so I'll do the obvious,, spare my energy poking holes and throwing punches at stereotypes. Reality was and is, the world was bigger than the individual, however mentally this assertion isn’t correct I believe . Billions of lives call this soggy floating ball home. How possible a miniature creature such as I every night  dreamt that the only language we spoke was love and the air that we breathed was freedom still baffled the poor downtrodden soul. As bones grew stronger and the voice clearer,  firmer and the sounds more perfect, of cos heavy too,  the brain grew bigger than the world. Dreams from night I now could see them vividly during day. Societal expectations set in, the world was watching me with a fierce eye and sharp canines ready to devour my tender being. I realised that the childhood freedom was there no more and rules had turned me into this machine.. a breathing  machine. The world on your shoulders is not like the world on your mind.

Lucky enough I entangled myself from all the world I changed myself before changing the world. But still  dream for the world.  Still I have the childhood dreams because life itself might be such a big dream no one ever knows of. A neuro surgeon, an astronaut nor an engineer might not be my dream but my dream is of a world with no war, hate, disease-free, laws, armies  governments, nor nefarious conspiracies. I dream of a free wild world full of logic and simplicity. A world with no race nor religion. I dream of an advanced world, a future of a perfect world, a world beyond imagination , a world beyond itself , technologically and from the humanity perspective too. This dream is only a dream to the blind eye and the stupid mind and as reiterated by Einstein the only two things infinite is the universe and human stupidity of which the latter I can affirm. Maybe I wanted to be the president but time and the universe have had a way to make me understand a revolutionist  is better than a clown on leather seat behind a heavily guarded and technocratically monitored wall. Yass but death finds you anywhere your deeds with you everywhere. I could preach but that I left it to those with energy and because I had to teach those with philosophy I have to sit with. Change the world, it starts with yourself.



The seed

v  Positivity
v  Power
v  Change
The seed is a stepping stone  that seeks to put life into life. It is a personal initiative that goes a step beyond mere existence and is essential for positive growth.  It is a roadway to humanity and self realization. Its by all chance also a moral guide to initiate upon yourself. Watch and control yourself and let life take a smooth turn. Forget the hate, divorce your ego life is beyond our mere naked eyes, it’s in our hearts and minds. Do not let the flesh control you, control it. The seed is a ladder to humanity in a more holistic manner.
To get to the top of the ladder here are a few stepping stones to set your foot on


Daily self evaluation

v  How did I positively change or impact someone’s life today?
v  What am I today that I wasn’t yesterday?
v  Were all the actions I did today honest and the way I would like them done to me?
v  If I had to do what I did today tomorrow, in what different way would I do it?
v  How much does love and forgiveness cost me?
v  Did I shed off the negativity?
v  Did I drop off ego?
v  What else can I become apart from what I am now?
v  Is my heart  free and pure?
v  Forget revenge at any cost
Remember never to ask yourself if you can do it, just do it. Take a few minutes and answer this questions on a daily basis and see the change.
In the morning wake up, raise your head and not only live life but change yourself, change a person, to change the world, you are its friend not enemy. Do something good, do something different. Be a new creature. The seed.

Values

v  Faith
v  Humility
v  Persistence
v  Trust
v  Love
v  Ambition

v  Tolerance



TAKE OFF

We shall take off
I promise to keep this promise
Our wings might be broken
But don’t doubt
A marabou lest knows the weight  dangling on its throat
Neither does the stag  that of its antlers
Have  you ever heard  the elephant of its feet or trunk?

Our feathers soggy from the spilt oil
Oh these humans and thee vessels
But we shall fly  faraway and settle on new nests
To ghost cities
And deserted towns
To space in the thick fog and smoke
and the underworld through  an abyss maybe
Without choice we shall


Another plane we’ll  catch
Whether we’re late or not
With Or without tickets now
Dreams could happen, anytime
And during the day the owl could fly
In the night the sun could shine
Don’t sleep,
Dream awake

On the cream leather seat
Through the clear window
Look at the skies
The cities, valleys and mountains below
The blue calm oceans, dark violent seas
Rugged vast lands
Hostile and beautiful
Charming too

Age like fine wine
The wings , younger let them grow
Like an airbus trust your wings to carry your load
And we shall fly
Pretty bird we shall fly
To the cities of our dreams
And the universes of our minds
The gods wish us to take off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS