KILIMANJARO


If I could write, I could do it for Buddha
The godly  essence,
as if I were reading from the ancient lost codes
or the undiscovered underground scripts...
Peaceful as nature without humanity
The doth glance from heaven
Shakespeare still wouldn’t contemplate
A seer blest because ego is awake
And the soul in ink in this owl feather, fresh
Dark as dark
Not faded.
The white suit and tie lie, I was too poor to buy
But if time gave me wings,
I could fly WITH MY POOR RICHES
Maybe not on a plane
But to unseen islands of the gods
Where there's no nickel to feel its ugly weight on my thighs
neither its absence to anguish the blithesomeness
nor religion, power politics to blind the eye.
Where I hear lost souls roam the universe freely
Ravening High over the snow caps of Kilimanjaro
Macklemore, glorious....
This spark under the puffball skull
The eternal fire, the burning spirit
The fragmented realities,..
welcome to the optician on the mountain






#novemberhiphopmonthwritingchallenge
#insprirational
#inspiredbymacklemore #glorious
#thatsjusthowifeel
#againsttheworld #machinegunkelly





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS