New York

Deep in your arms let me fall
On your artistic sidewalks let me walk and adore the falling ice on your gorgeous streets
And in the old telephone booths let me talk
In winter boots,heavy scarf, long leather coat and hut over my pruriet head et me stroll your parks 
Let me feel in my soul the love emanating from your dimly lit restaurants on summer evenings
The aroma,  let it fill and trap my heart dubiously
My visions , in the golden evening skies, magical  street and neon lights they gracefully sink
The skin color concoction in your theatres blows my emotions of despondency away and tickles my felicity
Enticing smiles of lovers strolling their cute puppies uptown ripples my happiness inside
Your expensive luxurious warm hotels in my lucid dreams on a cold night I envisage
You charm and bewitch my tastebuds by your young creamy hearts
By your fountains and statues let me embed my beautiful memories in technology
And fall for the efficiency of your trams
You are romantic with your colourful flowers that crawl down the avenue and dangle from hotel awning
Let me find unforgettable tales and memories of love on your bridges 

I feel love for you New York

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS