MISS PHANTASMAL


I see you, you’re beautiful


From your toe nail to the tip of your long pony

You are charming, the smile on your small bulged out lips makes me forget the sun is up

Those dazzling eyes blind me, take my hand don’t leave me to lose direction

You make me a stranger to the world and my mind too



when you turn around the world seems less heavier

Your whisper a symphony that makes the devil contemplate his faith

A classical piece of art, a dead artistes impression of his soul

The beauty beyond perfection, the magic I hear of and yearn too

You set my head ablaze like an oil rig fire because my wells run deep, deeper into YOU



On lonely nights I search for you among the constellations

And open my window all night hoping you walk in from my creator

To kiss the life into me in my wildest dreams of you

My head is a slave to your existence in your non-existence

Your thought, a sweet toxin gnawing my reality away

Sail me across this ocean of loneliness from the lands of fantasy

Breathe life into my dead heart if only you have a heart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS