SOLO RIDER


I am constantly digging,

through hills and mountains,

A tunnel I know its length not.

And in the deepest of valleys I build magnificent bridges

I traverse deserts and forests,

Day and night because I tossed my watch into the ocean.

In stormy rains and drought too.

I'm in search, I search for someone and something,



I hold on hungry and on a full stomach at times,

Like swallows I fly north and south ,

On these plains I walk in calm and strongest of winds too,  like a plain Nilote

On the coldest of days and even under the pregnant sun

On these grasslands I slither 

In the woods like a bunny I hop with wit.

 A  black swallower always moving ahead and never moving back

I won't stop until I find it and find myself. 



                                                 # kgod

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS