THE GAME OF CARDS



The game of cards you play, the Joker is your favorite

My heart here and there,  like a basketball  you toss

To you my heart is a dartboard, my emotions the game of darts you play

 My little happiness like a dice you toss, my life is a gamble

Over my thoughts, like a vault you spring

You run over me like a court when I wish you hold me like a baseball bat.




You skate on my consciousness and like an ice hockey ball you strike

 My heart knock no more, I know you are a heavy weight champ

Don't javel away my little feelings towards you, I might break

Down the busy crowded street do not pass me like a short race athlete even though you are a shooting star a vision of ecstasy

Catch me like a legendary Indian wicket keeper

Convert my love like a try before this final whistle before the last drop of hope dries.

Love is a game of cards, let me shuffle the cards.
        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS