INVISIBLE THINGS

I search for invisible things in the air hoping there is where you are, and where they are
Sipping on empty things to wash down the entrapped errant despair and
 Piping all day, hoping this holy smoke carries to your deepest  chambers  whispers of my succumbing  tender lungs with  ultimate timeless love & care
Pipe & cup all day long, to fill this limitless void caved inside, where sight has no glance not even when all those candles glowing around your  epitaph
And the wild birds of air echo this long voiceless symphony  from every alveolus, my assumption-less assumption assumes...
I hope you are a phoenix...  
In the end, pleasing psychometric findings to be awarded, for every prayer never rewarded and answer for every obbligato question posed
because the saddest ones always start with why? 
and why after that why there seems to be no zed? 
But its subliminal that’s why I don’t seem to understand...  
Evanescence is not a part of the fading flesh, never of the glowing spirit 
Be rest assured I am not a trader
And will never trade it all
Am a hunter
I’ll hunt all,
In life or shadow of death
I’ll look for you and all the things I don’t see in the things still I don’t see
I am buried in sporadic dreams holding onto faith magic flies me out, someday, perhaps time will be kind forth to let me out this and array into visibility the scores and tests of time
I’m dead in love with people and things I don’t see

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS