COOKIE

There is nothing pricier and beautiful in the whole of nature in its diversity, the universe in all its grandeur, paradise in its splendidness and heaven in its awesomeness than your beautiful picture that hangs down on the walls of my soul and mind. It is criminal how you stole my heart...elegantly fading away into yours. If the heavens could speak, this you would’ve  heard in your heart not in grandiloquence but with utmost innate and verdant simplicity ever to caress your witty thought. 
The worst was to imagine there existed better than I of a heart filthy rich and pure like extra virgin olive oil, that would ever rob me of you and render me a coot in beautiful agony and vexing verminous trauma

for you are too fine

Finer than fine
You deserve the best not better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHITE CHRISTMAS